Low Fat Recipes - How to Cook Make &
Prepare Mississippi Mud Cake
Mississippi Mud Cake
6 tablespoons soft, reduced-calorie margarine, melted
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup self-rising flour
1/3 cup ground almonds
3 egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Coat base and sides of a 6-inch square
nonstick pan with cooking spray.
3. Combine margarine and sugar in a medium bowl.
Stir in cocoa, flours and almonds.
4. Beat egg whites in a small bowl with electric mixer
until soft peaks form. Fold into cocoa mixture.
5. Spread into prepared pan. Bake about 40 minutes.
6. Cool in pan. Cut into 8 slices and serve.
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
Cure Acne using home remedies,Read the Acne Cure success stories
More Lowfat Recipes