Low fat super bowl recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat super bowl recipe
Low fat super bowl recipe
1 med Onions; chopped fine
30 garlic, finely chopped
1 large Green pepper, cut into ½"
2 can 28oz crushed tomatoes
2 tsp. Oregano
2 tsp. Cumin
3 tbsp. Chili powder
2 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 tsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Crushed hot pepper
1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
1 can 15oz kidney beans, rinsed
2. Pour off the fat. With a slotted spoon transfer meat to paper towels to absorb extra fat and wipe the remaining fat residue from the saucepan.
3. In the same pot, saute the onion, garlic, and green pepper with ½ cup of the crushed tomatoes for 3 minutes.
4. Add the oregano, cumin, chili powder, cocoa powder, sugar, hot pepper, and tabasco sauce, and continue cooking for 3 minutes more.
5. Add the beans, meat, and the remaining crushed tomatoes, and cook together for 25 minutes over low heat.
6. Yield: makes 8 1-cup servings each serving: 252 calories, 21. 4gm
protein, 8. 3gm total fat, 26. 3gm carbo, 49 mg chol, 9. 2gm fiber, 358m.
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|