Low fat meal recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat meal recipe
Low fat meal recipe
Yukon Potato Casserole
A reduced fat dish similar to scalloped potatoes, the family is sure to love this one! Although a little high on the calorie side because of the 3 cheeses, just serve with a salad to even the meal out.
Makes 4 servings
4 - 4 ounce Yukon potatoes
1 T. onion power
8 ounces skim ricotta cheese
8 ounces skim milk
2 ounces skim mozzarella cheese
1 T. flour
2 ounces parmesan cheese
1 chicken flavor bouillon cube
1 T. oregano
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. paprika
* Pierce cleaned unpeeled potatoes with a knife and place in sauce pan, cover with cold water, add bouillon cube and boil potatoes until tender.
* In separate sauce pan add oregano, garlic, paprika, flour, salt, pepper and onion powder, heat until thick.
* Slice cooled potatoes approximately 1/4" thick and arrange in square baking dish.
* Spread ricotta cheese over potatoes, pour milk mixture over the top and sprinkle with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
* Bake at 350 until bubbly. Serve with salad. Out of this world, according to friends and family.
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|