Low fat low calorie recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat low calorie recipe
Low fat low calorie recipe
Baked Egg Rolls
Try this delicious low fat baked version of usually high fat egg rolls, made with chicken and crisp-tender vegetables, as featured in an old issue of Taste of Home magazine!
2 c. grated carrots
* Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet (coated with cooking spray), over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add chicken and continue to cook until heated through.
* In a separate bowl, mix together cornstarch, water, soy sauce, oil, brown sugar and cayenne pepper. Stir sauce into chicken mixture.
* Bring combined mixture to a boil and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
* Make egg rolls by placing 1/4 c. of chicken mixture onto the bottom third of one egg roll wrapper, then folding the sides of the wrapper toward the center, and then rolling tightly.
* Place egg rolls on a baking sheet (coated with cooking spray), seam side down. Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray and bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until lightly browned.
Makes 8 servings
Serving size: 2 egg rolls
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|