Low fat low cal recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat low cal recipe
Low fat low cal recipe
Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Mushroom Gravy
In order to reduce fat in our family's diet, these small beef tenderloins are the only steaks we buy anymore. But this quick and easy recipe calls for a fat-free mushroom gravy, yum!
4 beef tenderloin steaks (about 4-ounces each, and trimmed of extra fat)
* Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pepper and salt over both sides of steaks and rub in gently.
* Cook steaks in skillet for about 3 minutes on each side, or until done as desired. (Tenderloins are meant to be still pink in the middle, but we usually cook them a little more.) Remove steaks from pan and let rest on a serving plate.
* To prepare gravy, add mushrooms, onions and garlic to the pan, over medium-heat heat. Sauté for 4-5 minutes. Add broth and bring to a boil. Cover skillet and reduce heat, simmer for 3-4 minutes.
* In a separate bowl, add the sour cream. Then gradually add the hot mushroom mixture, stirring constantly. A wire whisk works best.
* Stir parsley into the mushroom gravy and serve over steaks or on the side.
Serving size: 1 steak, 1/4 c. gravy
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|