Low fat dip recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat dip recipe
Low fat dip recipe
2 tbsp. Onions, finely chopped
2 tbsp. Green bell peppers, finely c
10 oz. Frozen whole kernel corn
1 cup Peeled, diced potatoes
2 tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley
1 cup water
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/8 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
1/4 tsp. Paprika
2 tbsp. flour
2 cup Evaporated skim milk
2 cup 1% lowfat milk, or skim milk
2. Put celery, onion, and green pepper in a pan sprayed with pam and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add corn, potatoes, water, salt, pepper and paprika.
4. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium; and cook, covered, about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
5. Place ½ cup milk in a jar with tight fitting lid. Add flour and shake vigorously.
6. Add gradually to cooked vegetables and add remaining milk.
7. Cook stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
8. Serve garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
9. Nutrition (per serving): 274 calories total fat 2 g (7% of calories).
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|