Low fat desert recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat desert recipe
Low fat desert recipe
3 large garlic cloves
-- peeled and minced
1 1/2 cup Chopped onion
1 large Sweet red pepper
- cut in small dice
1 lb chicken breast meat
--(boneless, skinless) cut into 1-inch chunks
3 med Tomatoes; peeled & diced
1 small Head broccoli; stems sliced, flowerets cut into bite-sized pieces, and steamed for 3 minutes
16 oz. Canned pink or kidney beans drained and rinsed
1 cup Medium-hot salsa
1/4 cup Chopped cilantro (optional)
Freshly ground black pepper
2. Add the red pepper and saute for another 2 minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
4. Stir gently, reduce the heat, cover the pot, and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until the chicken is just done.
5. Check the seasonings before serving.
6. Per Serving: Calories: 305 Protein: 31 grams Carb: 36 grams Sodium: 467 mg Fat: 5 grams (15% of calories) *
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|