Low fat cookie recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat cookie recipe
Low fat cookie recipe
3 med Eggs; separated
1/8 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Chocolate Extract, Pure
1/8 tsp. Cream of tartar
1/2 cup Water, Cold
1/4 cup Cocoa, Dry (25 Grams)
1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla, Real(No Artificial)
Artifical Sweetener , *
42 g Ladyfingers, 6 Small
2. Soak gelatin in cold water.
3. Beat egg yolks until light; add cocoa, salt, and milk; beat until smooth.
4. Turn into the top of a double boiler.
5. Cook over simmering water stirring constantly until thick and smooth.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Add vinilla, chocolate extract and artificial sweetener; mix well.
8. Add chocolate mixture to gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
9. Chill in refrigerator, stirring occasionally until mixture sets to the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
10. Meanwhile split lady fingers.
11. Place halves upright ( flat side in) around outer sides of a 4-cup mold.
12. When chocolate mixture is partially thickened, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff.
13. Fold into chocolate mixture; blend thoroughly.
14. Carefully spoon into mold.
15. Cover with clear plastic wrap.
16. Chill for 3 to 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto a serving plate as you would any gelatin mixture.
17. To serve, cut into six slices.
18. makes 6 servings of 2/3rds cup chocolate mold plus 2 ladyfinger halves.
19. nutritive values per serving: cho 11 gm; pro 7 gm; fat 4 gm; calories
103; sodium 100 mg food exchanges per serving: 1 fruit exchange plus 1
low-fat meat exchange low-sodium diets: omit salt.
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|