Low fat cholesterol recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat cholesterol recipe
Low fat cholesterol recipe
1/2 cup water
1 lb Carrots
1 -Small Onion
1/2 cup Celery
1/2 cup Green bell pepper
1/2 cup Red bell pepper
1/2 cup Raisins
1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 tsp. Dry mustard
1/4 tsp. Salt
3 tbsp. flour
1/2 cup Vinegar
1 tsp. curry powder
2 tbsp. olive oil
2. Bring to a boil; cook about 10 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain water from saucepan.
4. To carrots, add onion, celery, green pepper, red pepper and raisins.
5. In small bowl, mix together sugar, mustard, salt, 1 tablespoon of the flour and vinegar; add to carrot mixture.
6. Cook over medium heat, stirring until bubbly.
7. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes or until thickened.
8. Mix remaining 2 tablespoons flour and curry powder; sprinkle chicken on both sides.
9. In large frypan, place oil and heat to medium temperature.
10. Add chicken and saute, turning, about 10 minutes or until brown and fork can be inserted with ease.
11. Drain chicken on paper towels, arrange on serving platter and top each breast with 2 tablespoons carrot chutney.
12. Serve remaining chutney in separate bowl.
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|