Low fat chili recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat chili recipe
Low fat chili recipe
-- red snapper, turbo, cod or other fillets
2 Firm, ripe bananas halved lengthwise, then crosswise
4 tbsp. Fresh orange juice
2 tbsp. Grated orange zest
2 tbsp. Minced red onion
2 tsp. Minced, seeded fresh chilies
4 Fresh lime wedges
2. Arrange the fish fillets and bananas (cut side up) on a lightly greased broiler pan. In a small bowl, combine half the orange juice with the orange zest, red onion, chilies, and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
3. Spread evenly over fish and bananas.
4. Broil 4 inches from the heat source, without turning, until fish and bananas are well browned and the center of the thickest part of the fish is opaque, about 10 minutes.
5. Transfer to a serving platter.
6. Sprinkle with the remaining orange juice.
7. Garnish with lime wedges.
8. Approximate nutritional analysis: 210 calories per serving; 30 g protein;
18 g carbohydrate; 2 g fat (10% of calories); 2 g fiber; 53 mg cholesterol;
246 mg sodium; 71 % of the Daily Value for vitamin B12, 46% for B6, 41%
for vitamin C. * Source: American Health - June 1994 *.
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|