Low fat beef recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat beef recipe
Low fat beef recipe
Beef stew for family or party ingredients
1 can CRUSHED TOMATOES (16oz.)
2/3 cup Dry red wine or water
1/2 cup Beef broth
1/4 cup Quick cooking tapioca
1 tbsp. Sugar
2 tsp. DRY HERBS, YOUR CHOICE
2 tsp. Salt
2 each SMALL BAY LEAVES
1/2 tsp. Pepper
ADD SECOND TO POT
3 lb Boneless chuck roast
ADD THIRD TO POT
1 lb CARROTS, CUTUP
4 each RIBS CELERY, CUTUP
3 each Medium Onions, quartered
2. Add in 3 lbs. Cubed beef (boneless chuck).
3. Add all vegetables.
4. Stir to mix. Cooked, covered, for 3 hours.
5. Stir twice during cooking.
6. Discard bay leaves before serving or refrigerating.
7. Makes 8 servings, each = 318 calories, 39 g protein, 17 g carbo, 10 g fat, 100 mg chol, 836 mg sodium.
8. Each serving = 28. 8 % calories from fat. Note: for family - serve stew as is over buttered noodles.
9. For company - add 12 ounces of mushrooms and 2 tablespoons coarse-grain dijon mustard.
10. Add 10 ounces frozen peas about 5 to 6 minutes before serving, stirring
well to mix in. for party serve with mashed potatoes or your favorite
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|