Low fat banana muffin recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat banana muffin recipe
Low fat banana muffin recipe
Banana& Oat Bran Muffins recipe
See related cooking terms: Flour, Oat, Bran, Cinnamon, Ginger, Salt, Mix, Egg, Buttermilk, Banana, Honey, Orange, Zest, Stir, Batter, Bake, Brown, Baking soda, Oat Bran, Saturated fat, Baking powder
1 cup Oat bran
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon (I used 1
tsp. -I plan to increase more)
1/4 tsp. Ground ginger (I used 1/2
1/8 tsp. Salt (I omitted-usual for
1 large Egg white(I omitted-dumb
Question but what purpose
Does it serve?)
1 cup buttermilk (I used 1%-is
There a real difference?)
1/4 cup Packed light brown sugar
1 large Ripe banana, mashed (I used
2 tbsp. Canola or safflower oil (I
Used corn oil-Mazola)
1 tbsp. Mild honey, such as clover
1/2 tsp. Grated orange zest (I
Omitted-what is it?)
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
3. Mix well.
4. Add the egg white, buttermilk, sugar, banana, oil, honey and orange zest.
5. Stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened; do not overmix.
6. Didvide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
7. Bake on the center oven rack for 14 to 17 minutes, or until the tops are light brown.
8. Loosen the muffins by rapping the pan sharply against the edge of the counter.
9. Remove them immediately to a wire rack.
10. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
11. Per muffin: 118 calories, 3. 1 g. total fat (24% of calories),0.
12. 4 g. saturated fat, 1mg. cholesterol.
13. (With my revisions, each muffin has 122 calories, 2. 7 g. total fat
(20% of calories).
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|