Low fat alfredo recipe - Tasty Recipes & Healthy Recipies
Recipes - How to Cook Make & Prepare Low fat alfredo recipe
Low fat alfredo recipe
''BLT'' Pasta ingredients
2 tbsp. Vegatable oil
3 clove garlic, chopped
12 oz. fresh spinach leaves, cleaned and stems discarded
1 cup Fresh basil, coarsely chopped
6 strips (about 4 oz.) lean bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/4 cup Chopped sun-dried tomatoes
18 plum tomatoes, cored, seeded and cut in halves
1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add garlic and sauté until golden, about 1 minute.
4. Add spinach in handfuls, adding more as spinach wilts.
5. Add basil, bacon and sun-dried tomatoes.
6. Stir an additional minute, or until heated through.
7. Combine cooked pasta and spinach mixture in large bowl.
8. Stir in tomatoes and cheese.
9. Serve immediately.
10. Each Serving Provides: 499 Calories , 19. 2 g Protein , 85. 4 g Carbohydrates
, 9. 59 g Fat , 13. 3 mg Cholesterol , 308 mg Sodium , Calories from Fat
Worried about Acne or Pimples ?
Get Rid of your Acne in 5 simple steps :
More Lowfat Recipes
|© www.Recipes-recipies.com All Rights Reserved 2005|